On the ocassion of Antarctica Day Celebration and 75 years of India's Independence, NCPOR, Goa is organizing a Painting Competition for the school students.
Who can participate?
a) Young Artist I (Class 5th to 8th)
b) Young Artist II (Class 9th to 12th)
Choose anyone theme ONLY:
a) Climate change in Polar Regions
b) Pollution in Oceans
c) Antarctica as you Imagine
There is no registration fees. Partcipation in the competition is free.
1st Prize- Rs. 2500/-
2nd Prize- Rs. 2000/-
3rd Prize- Rs. 1500/-
02 Consolation Prizes- Rs. 500/- each
Last Date of submission : 15th November, 2021 (17:30 Hrs)
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPATION IN PAINTING COMPETITION
1. Participants can submit the scanned copy of their paintings on A4 size Landscape paper (210 X 297 mm). Participants are free to use colour pencils, oil pastels, poster colours, water colours, acrylic colours, oil colours, pen & ink or even natural colours..
2. The soft copy of the painting (as a .jpg, .jpeg or .tiff or .png file) should be submitted to the organizers. The maximum size of the painting should not be more than 5 MB.
3. Criteria for Judging:
The Jury will select the best paintings in each category based on the following elements of artistic expression:
Expression and the clarity of the theme.
Creativity and originality of the artwork.
Quality of artistic composition and overall design based on the theme.
4. The paintings submitted by participants as a part of the Competition become the property of the Organizer exclusively. The Organizer may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it deemed fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of the Organizer. However, the credit/ courtesy will be given to the concerned participant.
5. Any Indian national from MoES, NCPOR employees and their family members or outside can participate in the competition.
6. By participating in this competition, a participant represents and warrants that all the submissions are their original works and no copyright and/or trademark and/or other intellectual property rights have been violated by such submission.
7. Each participant is permitted to submit only one entry.
8. NCPOR is also organizing short comic story competition.You are free to participate in both or any one. However, the same participants will not be awarded in both the competitions.
9. The winner of the competition will be announced through NCPOR social media.
10. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the competition rules and warrants that his/her entry complies with all requirements set out in the rules
11. The decision of Jury Panel and Organizer shall be final and binding on the participants with regards to the interpretation of these rules & regulations.